Forklift trucks, a drill rig, horizontal pedal feed mixer and two jet skis will also be on offer
Top quality trucks, trailers, tractors and forklifts are among the lots for Van’s Auctioneers last loose asset auction of 2018 on Thursday at 10.30am. The auction, at 36 Gemsbok Street in Koedoespoort Industrial in Pretoria, will feature:
- A 2014 Freightliner Argosy truck;
- Two Mercedes-Benz 2644 mechanical horses;
- 2017 front and rear SA Truck Bodies tandem links;
- John Deere, Landini and Caterpillar tractors;
- 2015 Toyota Dakar Legend D4D 4×4;
- Tata Xenon, Nissan NP200, Tata Novus and many other vehicles.
The auction will also offer forklift trucks, a drill rig, horizontal pedal feed mixer and two jet skis in “immaculate” conditions as well as drill presses, band saws, scaffolding, household and office furniture.
For more details, call 0861118267 or see www. vansauctions.co.za or the company’s Facebook page.