Sale includes KZN properties as well as offerings around the country
Two KZN properties are among the lots for Broll Auctions and Sales’s next major auction at the Wanderers Club, Johannesburg, on October 29 at noon.
In Durban, a sought-after offering will be three double-storey residential apartment blocks with 81 rooms accommodating 182 beds – ideal for student accommodation. The property in Mitchell Crescent, Essenwood, has a gross lettable area of about 3700m² on a plot of 3800m² with a caretaker’s unit and manager’s office on site. Each student is provided with a bed, desk and curtains.
Full details of this top-billed lot are available from 071 247 2338 or 074 618 2222.
Another popular KZN property will be a three-storey office block in Maxwell Street, Empangeni, with a banking hall on the ground floor. It is one of several Listed Property Funds disposals of banking premises in country towns all over South Africa including Belfast, Evander, Hendrina, Coligny, Leeudoringstad and Dewetsdorp
Other properties on offer at the sale will include:
* Wildebeespan Game Farm, a popular bow-hunting facility near Lephalale (Ellisras) in the Waterberg, stocked with game that includes the rare golden wildebeest.
* Retail motor showroom and workshop in Polokwane.
* Industrial park with conversion potential at eMalahleni (Witbank).
* Industrial investment property that includes modern offices and warehouses at Pomona, Kempton Park.
* High-rise office block with gross lettable area of over 10000m² and parking lot in the Kempton Park CBD.
* Double-storey office building in Eastwood Office Park in Bedfordview.
* Soldon Court, a block of 17 flats in O’Reilly Street, Berea, Joburg.
* A block of 23 flats in Troyeville, Joburg.
* Redevelopment opportunity for student or general residential accommodation in City & Suburban, Joburg.
* Industrial property at 11 Enterprise Road, Linbro Park, Joburg.
* Warehouse and offices at 4 Neutron Street also in Linbro Park.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 087 700 8289 or visit www.brollauctions.com.