Western Cape Auctions will dispose of the entire assets of Treadstone Duck, based at Unit Number 7, 10 Santhagen Street, Devon Valley, Stellenbosch, on February 25 at 11am.
Christo Baard, who is handling the sale for Western Cape Auctions, says the Treadstone owners decided to close the business due to other business obligations. “The equipment on offer is of high quality, some still almost new. All equipment has been hygienically cleaned and ready to start work for the new owner,” says Baard.
The equipment on offer includes:
* 50kVA CAT diesel generator (with only 3093 operating hours).
* Multivac package sealing machine.
* Chicken portion cutting machine and meat mincer.
* Sausage filling machine.
* Brine injection machine.
* Ingersoll compressor.
* Freezer and cold rooms and cold-room panels.
* Refrigeration components for cooling factory area.
* Meat extraction canopy with motor.
Viewing is on February 24 from 9am to 4pm. For more details, call Baard on 0218844054 or 0606755801 or email Chris@mail2you.co.za.