Sale includes homes, a farm, offices and commercial and industrial property
Occupied and adjacent, undeveloped industrial land in Spartan, Kempton Park, will be among the main attractions for the In2assets major multi-property auction at the Durban Country Club on March 17 at 11am.
On offer at 11 Foreman Street in Spartan is about 6804m² of industrial property with a wide variety of improvements, with the current blue chip company as tenant or as vacant occupation. Included in the improvements is a large warehouse, spacious yard as well as offices.
Luke Hearn, who is handling the auction for In2assets, says the current tenant would be prepared to stay on with a three to five-year lease, paying a monthly rent of R170000 or R2million a year.
“The adjacent property of about 6700m² at 9 Foreman Street would form a seamless extension to this property and the combined extent of about 13504m² would be a prime investment – a large land parcel with A-grade warehousing and offices in a high-demand area very close to OR Tambo International Airport. A buyer can opt to buy both properties together or each separately,” Hearn says.
Online bidding will be available via the In2assets app. For full details, phone Luke Hearn at 071 351 8138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among other prime properties on offer on Tuesday will be:
* Commercial building in Adrian Road, Windermere, with a gross business area of about 1124m²
* About 606ha of agricultural land at Muden, 60km from Greytown.
* Mixed-use farm covering about 175ha in Byrne Valley, Richmond, with fully stocked plant nursery.
* Industrial investment property in Kings Road, Pinetown, and also in Nipper Road, New Germany.
* Four-bedroomed house in Poynton Place, Essenwood.
* A-grade offices with four units to accommodate seven tenants in King Dinuzulu (Berea) Road.
* About 18.5ha of development land in Mount Edgecombe.
* Residential development land in Ilala Drive, La Lucia, with a portion offering commercial development.
* 36-room accommodation block at 64 Gordon Road, Windermere.
* Two mini-factories in Pinetown, one of 353m² and the other of 394m².
Visit www.in2assets.com for full details of all the properties.