Investment units with modern furnishings in city centre and on the Atlantic seaboard
As part of a major property disposal on September 25, ClareMart’s hammer will fall on six investment properties in Cape Town central and Atlantic seaboard. Some of the one- and two-bedroom units overlook the city and Table Mountain, and others the harbour and Atlantic Ocean periphery.
The auction will be at the Hellenic Centre, 24 Bay Road, Mouille Point at 12.30pm.
“The six units can be used as residences or yield substantial rewards in rental,” says Sachin Boyjoonauth, ClareMart auction consultant.
The units on offer are:
* Unit 3, York Flats, 16 Leinster Road, Green Point: a 65m² renovated two-bedroom apartment.
* Unit 84, Colosseum, 12 Adderley Street: an ultra-modern, fully furnished 61m² one-bedroom apartment with 24-hour security and parking bay.
* Units 302 and 202 Market House, 88 St George’s Mall: two 47m² one-bedroom units in the central city also with 24-hour security and parking.
* Unit 603 Greenwich Square, 15 Bennett Street, at De Waterkant: another secured apartment, this 76m² unit has two bedrooms and a balcony.
* Unit 504 of 34 St Georges, 40 Strand Street: a fully renovated 53m² unit with modern finishes.
These properties, all to be sold with modern furniture and accessories, can be viewed by arrangement with Boyjoonauth on email email@example.com or call 0799421004, or call Ferrell Perling on 0720407274, email Farrell@claremart.co.za. or see www.claremart.co.za.