Mahogany Ridge site has two warehouses, offices and a large yard
A prominently positioned industrial property in Pinetown is among the lots for In2Assets’ next major multi-property auction at the Durban Country Club on November 21 at 11am.
The freestanding property of about 8300m² features two warehouses, A-grade offices and a large yard. It is at 67-69 Goodwood Road in the sought- after industrial hub of Mahogany Ridge in Westmead, Pinetown. The site is close to Stockville Road, the M1 and Mariannhill Toll Plaza.
Luke Hearn of in2Assets, who is handling the auction, says Mahogany Ridge Industrial Park is a popular hub because of its strategic location between Durban and Maritzburg.
“Ease of access to freeways is a great asset. The area borders the N3 highway to Gauteng, the M13 to Kloof and M19 to the South Coast. Durban harbour is only about 40 minutes’ drive away, allowing for a convenient flow of imports and exports.
“The area has seen strong growth in recent years and is now a fully established industrial node with many distribution, manufacturing and logistics companies based there. Residential suburbs surround the industrial park which would benefit employees and owners of the property,” Hearn says.
He believes the property is ideal for owner-occupation or can be let to provide income. It is well secured, fully fenced and gated with a guardhouse and a generator room on site.
For more information, contact Luke Hearn at 071 351 8138 or 031 574 7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among the many other lots for In2Assets’ major property sale next month are:
* The historical landmark George Hotel in Main Street, Eshowe.
* Fuel station development opportunity in Congella.
* Tenanted industrial property in New Germany.
* Commercial space in the Beacon Rock mixed-use building at Umhlanga.
* Seven-bedroom house in the prestige The Executive Estate at La Lucia.
* Industrial properties at two locations in Phoenix Industrial Park.
* Prominent Amanzimtoti property with six factories and a Caltex filling station.
* Upmarket office suite in the “Manor House” section of Meyrickton Park in Hillcrest.
* Commercial building in Stalwart Simelane Street in the Durban CBD.
* Warehouse facilities in Williams Road, Congella, near the Port of Durban.
Full details about all the properties on offer at the November 21 sale are on www.in2assets.com.