Aucor Property will dispose of diverse assets at its multi-property auction at Durban Country Club on November 26 at 11am.
Some properties lined up so far are:
* Free-standing residence at 2 Rolleston Place, Woodlands. The three-bedroomed dwelling is being sold as part of a deceased estate.
* Three-bedroomed home at 77 Corbett Crescent, Westgate, Pietermaritzburg (pictured).
* Another three-bedroomed dwelling will also be on offer as part of a deceased estate. This unit is at 178 Avoca Road, Avoca.
* A sectional title flat on the 14th floor of John Ross House in Durban will be knocked down in terms of bank’s instructions.
* Vacant land of more than 11 hectares at Cato Ridge.
For more details, contact Rona Pillay at 0823045636 or 0315125150 or email ronap@aucor com.