Other offerings include flat near North Beach and commercial sites, office space
A wide variety of commercial and residential properties are catalogued for Aucor Property’s next multi-property sale to be held at the Durban Country Club on February 19 at 11am.
Included in the properties to come under the hammer will be:
* A 1.5-bedroomed apartment in Grosvenor Court in Durban’s North Beach, which is just a short walk from the sea and promenade.
* Office space at Mount Edgecombe in the sought-after north of Durban.
* Commercial sectional title unit with two separate entrances in Durban’s Sea View suburb.
* Fully walled, four-bedroomed house in the popular tourist town of Margate which comes with a granny flat on the 1204m² plot in Jan Smuts Drive.
* An affordable three-bedroom, semi-detached dwelling, in need of renovation, at Nagina.
* Seven-office premises on a 1018m² plot in Clermont.
* Two-bedroomed apartment in Margaret Mncadi Avenue (Victoria Embankment) with “stunning harbour views”. The flat has a small prayer room.
* Semi-detached two-bedroomed home – described as a “renovator’s delight” – in Phoenix.
* Share-block flat on the 12th floor of a Durban CBD high-rise block.
For more information about the auction, contact Rona Pillay at 082 304 5636 or 031 512 5150 or email email@example.com.