A house in Margate with lots of outdoor living facilities for a family will be auctioned on July 21 by Ian Wyles Auctioneers.
The deceased estate property at 54 Valley Road will be auctioned on site at 11am.
Features of the detached home include:
* Separate, covered entertainment area with built-in braai and storage space next to the pool.
* Kiddies’ slide into the pool.
* Three bedrooms opening on to the entertainment area.
* Modern kitchen with black granite countertops.
* Granny flat with one bedroom and full bathroom.
* Domestic staff quarters.
Ian Wyles property manager Andrew Giddy says the property could be occupied by the new owners, used as holiday home, or rented to holidaymakers, as it was previously under the name Casa Nova.
“The residence with its magical outdoor lifestyle is well located with beaches close by and Shelly Beach’s shopping facilities only 9km away. It is near Hibiscus Mall, the police station, Netcare hospital and other amenities,” he says.
For more details, call Craig Wood on 0837994403 or 0315794403.