This impressive mansion in Cliffdale will be sold by auction by Ian Wyles Auctioneers in Durban on July 19.
This modern house at 15 Sterkspruit Road is set on 5482m² of land and offers 900m² of property under roof, with designer finishes throughout.
Its major features include:
* Five large bedrooms, all en-suite and two with spa baths;
* Kitchen with granite tops, breakfast nook, extensive built-in cupboards and walk-in pantry;
* Large lounge, dining room, games room, separate office with own entrance and outdoor braai/entertainment area;
* Two sizeable workshops;
* Large storage rooms;
* Two-bedroom cottage with garage for four cars; and
* Further garages for six or more cars;
The property also has CCTV security, a borehole, back-up generator, solar geyser, water storage tanks, and two ponds with water features.
Andrew Giddy, property manager at Ian Wyles Auctioneers, says the property would make a great family home with further options for the extended family or someone wanting to operate a business from home.
“The property offers fast and convenient access to the N3 freeway. It offers a great opportunity for the right buyer to purchase a home at a price that will reflect the tough property market.
“An auction is the best route to determine the actual value of the property at any particular point in time and offers the seller a conclusive sale.”
Prospective bidders will have to pay a refundable deposit of R50000 to attend the auction, with Fica documents required for identification.
Viewing is by appointment only.
For more details call Andrew Giddy on 0826019278 or 0315794403, or email firstname.lastname@example.org