A luxurious five-bedroom residence in Winston Park, close to the Gillits and Hillcrest CBDs, schools, shopping centres and with easy access to N3 highway, is to be auctioned by Ian Wyles Auctioneers on July 26.
“The finishes in this property are fantastic. It’s the ideal property for a family home or B&B,” says Andrew Giddy, Ian Wyles’ property manager.
The 500m² house on the 6000m² property in Montgomery Drive has undergone a no-expenses-spared renovation. The residence features:
* Reception hall.
* Large open-plan kitchen with walk-in pantry and scullery.
* Custom-built laundry.
* TV lounge with gas fireplace.
* Dining room.
* Wide veranda overlooking landscaped garden.
* Swimming pool (salt or chlorinated).
* Formal lounge with fireplace.
* Five bedrooms (two en suite) opening on to veranda.
* Guest bathroom and toilet.
* Courtyard with butler’s sink.
* Four garages with tiled floors.
* Staff quarters with bathroom.
Additional features include air-conditioning, electric fencing, manned security post, alarm, automatic generator, and ample parking for guests.
For more details, call 0826019278 or see www.ianwyles.co.za.