Ian Wyles will personally wield the gavel for the sale in the boardroom of the Coastlands Hotel, 329 Umhlanga Drive.
The glamorous and glittering stock of the liquidated Beverley Jewellers of Westville’s The Pavilion will on December 8 be auctioned by Ian Wyles Auctioneers in a sale with arguably the most exquisite lots seen in Durban for many a year.
On the block will be an array of items ideal as Christmas gifts for special people in the bidders’ lives.
Included in the extensive volume of lots are:
* Watches of the world’s top brands such as Rolex, Montblanc (pictured), Tissot, Longines, Bulova, and Victorinox.
* Valuable diamond bracelets, earrings, rings and pendants.
* Designer handbags.
* Master-crafted fountain pens.
* Precious pearl jewellery.
* Stylish gents’ cufflinks.
* Offbeat artworks.
The auction will be held from 10am to 4pm December 8.