A warehouse in Durban North will be among the lots for Broll Auctions and Sales’s next multi-property auction in Joburg on December 5. The auction, with online bidding, will take place at the Wanderers Club in Illovo at noon.
The stand-alone warehouse, at 10 Travertine Crescent, Briardene – with “strong tenant history” – is on a plot of over 1.1 hectares and has a gross lettable area (GLA) of over 3000m².
The first step towards ownership of one of the soundest investments in commercial property today – a filling station – will also be offered at the auction.
The 2201m² property where an Engen filling station and retail component are currently operating at 86 Linksfield Street, close to the N3 in Dowerglen, Joburg, will be sold at the auction.
Says Ronald Raad, who is handling the sale for Broll: “The auction offers the opportunity to buy the property with a view to the head lease expiring at the end of October 2020.
“It’s an exceptionally busy filling station, close to the N3, and passed by thousands of motorists daily. The filling station pumps on average 350000 litres of fuel every month and the on-site shop is turning over more than R2.5million a month.”
Among the varied other properties on offer at the Broll auction will be:
* Newly-renovated shops and flats at 129 Jeppe Street in the Joburg CBD.
* Popular loft apartments at 32 Grahamstown Street, near the Carlton Centre, also in the Joburg CBD.
* Two double-volume warehouses and offices at 1 Jurgens Street, Isando.
* Development sites at Edenvale and Gresswold, Joburg.
* Prominent retail strip in Voortrekker Road in the Alberton CBD.
* Retail block at 95 Leeuwpoort Street, Boksburg.
* High-exposure office premises on the corner of Van Riebeeck Avenue and St Dominic Road in Edenvale CBD.
The properties outside Gauteng include commercial/industrial assets in Kimberley, Phalaborwa and Northam.
Residential properties in various parts of South Africa will also be knocked down.
For further information about the properties on sale, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 087 700 8289 or visit www.brollauctions.com.