A large industrial property in Mobeni, with exceptionally diverse potential for developers and end-users, will be among the lots for the In2assets Live Studio Online multi-property auction on June 3 at 11am.
The Mobeni property – under business rescue – is at 2096 South Coast Road and offers “a rare development opportunity”, says Luke Hearn, who is handling the auction.
The property of about 76 650m² (with a gross building area of about 35 981m²) comprises several top-quality facilities and large yards. “Some of the improvements include warehousing components, offices, ablutions, staff change rooms and canteens.
“It also has a strong power supply, as well as multiple roller-shutter doors for access to the warehouses. The proximity to freeways, arterial routes and accessibility to the Port of Durban make this a rare development opportunity.”
Among other prime properties to be auctioned on June 3 are:
• About 59 hectares of land in Mpushini Business Park, on the N3, with approval for mixed-use development.
• A six-bedroom mansion with spectacular sea views at 3 Michel Avenue, Umhlanga Rocks.
• A four-storey commercial block at 52 Joe Slovo Street in the Durban CBD to be sold unoccupied.
• Three-bedroom sectional title residential unit in a “quiet complex” in Marine Drive, Margate.
• Five sections of investment property in a high-trade zone in Pietermaritzburg with a total gross lettable area of about 1 270m².
• A blue chip building in Old Main Road, in Kloof, with Liberty Group as tenants.
• Eight grade-A offices in West Palm Boulevard, Umhlanga, with a combined extent of about 1 049m².
• Student accommodation at 108 Maud Mfusi Street.
• Two industrial properties in Parkhill, Durban North, sized 693m² and 587m². For more information about these properties and the online bidding procedure, visit www.in2assets.com.