Five farms with fantastic potential in Nottingham Road district will go on offer
In2Assets will auction “five of the best farms in the country with fantastic potential” on May 30 at 11am in Nottingham Road.
The farms are interlinked and cover just under 1000ha in a prime agricultural area of the Nottingham Road district in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands.
The auction will allow for the five farms to be sold individually and then collectively as one unit to provide both large and small buyers equal opportunity to acquire the properties.
On offer will be:
* Zuivergoud: a farm of about 525ha of which over 140ha is irrigable, arable land. On site are a four-bedroom main house, a four-bedroom dwelling, a farm manager’s house, stables, sheds, workshops, equipment shed, staff housing, dams and borehole.
* Kintail: covering more than 200ha with about 90ha of irrigable arable land with water permits. The infrastructure includes a three-bedroom house, staff quarters, store rooms and workshop space.
* Crystal Barn: a 130ha farm with about 50ha of irrigable arable land. On site is the wedding venue, Crystal Barn (for which there is a lease in place), with a wedding hall, kitchen, chapel, bridal suite, restaurant and reception room. There are also a four-bedroom residence, three-bedroom manager’s house, single-bedroom cottage, workshop, storerooms, sheds and a 50kVA generator.
* Zuiderdiep Farm: covers just under 80ha with water permits and about 60ha of irrigable land. A dam with pump house and electricity, two-bedroom cottage, workshops and staff housing complete the infrastructure.
* Parks Paddock Farm: comprising about 35ha of which about 25ha is irrigable and arable. This property has about 36000 free-range laying hens housed in six chicken sheds.
There are fully equipped modern facilities for a chicken farm, generator room, 300 kVA generator, packing sheds, offices, three-bedroom manager’s house and staff quarters.
For more details, call 0315747600.