Serene Newlands home is just a stroll away from village bustle
Well-positioned in a quiet road in Newlands in Cape Town, this low-maintenance, well-proportioned home has it all.
Sweeping views of the mountain, an open-plan living area/kitchen and spacious formal lounge with superior finishes, three en-suite bedrooms and a study, all sunny, bright and sophisticated.
There is a low-maintenance garden with al fresco patio and sun-drenched plunge pool plus a tranquil courtyard. Stroll to the village which has restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and boutiques. In addition, there is a double garage, laundry and excellent security.
● Close to Newlands village, a hub of boutiques, restaurants, bakeries and coffee shops.
● Within walking distance of major schools.
● A manageable garden with plunge pool and sprinkler system.
● Three en-suite bedrooms.
● Light, bright and sunny.
● Sweepings views of the mountain.
● Double garage.
● Secluded courtyard.
● Underfloor heating.
● Air-conditioning in main bedroom.
● Quiet position.
● Immaculate with superior finishes.
● Walk-in dressing room.
● Private and secluded.
Are you interested in this property?
For more information, please contact Sandra Evans 083 253 0115