Six-bedroom mansion with swimming pool in secure eco-estate included in lots for online sale
An “immaculate” six-bedroom mansion in the exclusive Monte Christo Eco-estate in Hartenbos on the Garden Route, about 8km from Mossel Bay, 45km from George and 130km from Plettenberg Bay, is among the lots for BidX1 SA’s online auction on September 11 from 8am.
With panoramic views of the ocean and surrounds, the spacious home has eight bathrooms, a pool, staff accommodation and four garages. Monte Christo is a 54hectare top-security estate developed about 20 years ago in an area which, globally, is reputed to be rivalled only by Hawaii when it comes to temperate climates.
The estate is close to the N2 and R102 and only about 30 minutes from George Airport.
Other Cape properties likely to attract strong bidding on Wednesday are:
* A six-bedroom, six-bathroom, double-storey house in St Francis Bay in Eastern Cape.
* A vacant plot in Monte Sereno, an upmarket suburb of Somerset West.
* An exclusive four-bedroom home in Arabella Golf Estate at Kleinmond.
* Large industrial premises in Wellington Industrial Park in the Winelands.
* Four consolidated erven with hotel zoning on the former site of the Bainskloof Hotel in Bainskloof Pass.
* Double-storey, three-bedroom home in Knysna Heights with views of the town.
For more details, see https://bidx1.com/en/news/buying-property-south-africa-bidx1s-digital-platform or email email@example.com.