Variety of properties on offer at Wednesday auction
In2Assets will auction several prime commercial and industrial properties at the Durban Country Club on February at 11am.
Among the lots will be:
* 21-29 Ely Road, Congella, a property formed by three adjacent sites, and improved by a double-storey industrial building being used as a trade school. It can be accessed via two pedestrian entrances and two vehicular entrances. The ground floor comprises reception area, offices, workshops and ablution facilities. Upstairs has offices, lecture rooms, board rooms, strong room, more workshops and ablutions. There is parking.
* High-exposure “general business” property at 81-83 King Dinuzulu (Berea) Road. This property is exposed to high levels of vehicular and pedestrian traffic. It is within walking distance of the Warwick Avenue taxi rank and ideal for a car showroom, large retail/supermarket or bulk storage. It has a large warehouse with attached office.
* 78 hectare “gentleman’s estate” (Portion 35 of The Farm Langewacht) at Hidcote, Mooi River. The farm consists of kikuyu and natural grasslands, sheds and a newish warehouse with homestead and attached cottage. There is a borehole and four small dams.
* Commercial investment building at 146 Mahatma Gandhi (Point) Road. The property, Mermaid Mansions, is within 200m of uShaka Marine World. It falls within the Durban Central precinct and eThekwini’s new Urban Development Zone. The property comprises a double-storey commercial building, facing Mahatma Gandhi Road, and a building at the rear.
The main building comprises retail premises and ablutions. A large section of the ground floor is occupied by the Chairman Jazz Club and Restaurant.
* Industrial development land at 27 Tottum Road, Cornubia. Tottum Road is a cul-de-sac in the Cornubia Industrial and Business Estate, an environment-friendly light industrial development. It is in the north-west corner of Cornubia and accessible from all major provincial roads.
These main roads and the proposed P577, linking north of Durban to Pinetown, and BRT routes will make the area accessible to King Shaka International Airport.
For more details see www.in2assets.co.za for information packs and contact names and numbers for the properties on offer.