Hammer set to fall on houses, apartments and vacant land in busy town
In2Assets will on October 8 at 11am auction five properties in the fast-growing city of Newcastle, the third largest urban centre in KwaZulu-Natal, which is 340km from Durban.
The deceased estate assets will be sold at the Tramonto Boutique Hotel, 40 Uranus Crescent, in Newcaste.
On offer will be:
* 8 Flamingo Street, Aviary Park: a vacant upmarket four-bedroom dwelling with three bathrooms, six garages, two lounges, pool, domestic staff accommodation and a storeroom.
* Portion 8 of Walmsley Farm at Ingagane, Newcastle: this property about 20km outside the town comprises 22 hectares of land with a shed converted into a one-bedroom dwelling.
The property offers significant redevelopment opportunity as it is close to the Ballengeich railway station and to the Chivelston power station.
* 15 Sixth Street, Ingagane: a plot of more than 1000m² with improvements that include a three-bedroom family house, granny flat and swimming pool, to be sold with all movables.
* 91 Harding Street in the Newcastle CBD: The 2000m² property is currently being used as offices but basically consists of a three-bedroom residential dwelling.
There is also an outbuilding and ample development land.
* Jasmine Crescent, Surayaville, Newcastle: Units 7 and 18 of the Dorinda residential complex at 5 Jasmine Crescent are on offer.
Both are 97m² double-storey units in a secure complex which is 1.5km from the CBD.
For more details about the properties, email Virend Deonarain on firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0861444769 or see www.in2assets.com.