The estate is Wild’s View which provides just what its name suggests: spectacular views over the lush, green Paradise Valley Nature Reserve.
An entire Westville housing estate overlooking pristine wilderness is among the offerings at In2Assets’ multi-property sale at the Durban Country Club on June 20 at 11am.
The estate is Wild’s View which provides just what its name suggests: spectacular views over the lush, green Paradise Valley Nature Reserve. The development at 30 Selbourne Road is registered under a sectional title scheme and the sale includes fully developed homes as well as full rights for further development. On offer will be:
* Unit 1: a free-standing, 350m² double-storey structure with two tenanted rental units and a housekeeper’s cottage. Both units have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, scullery, guest toilet, lounge, dining room, deck and courtyard.
* Unit 2, with a floor area of 325m², has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, guest toilet, storeroom, lounge, kitchen, scullery, large deck, built-in braai area and courtyard.
* Unit 3 is a free-standing 350m² house with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, guest toilet, storeroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, scullery, large deck, built-in braai area and courtyard.
* Unit 4 is a development site of 2000m² with a double garage of 40m² and potential flat (also 40m²).
* Unit 5 is a massive 690m² “signature house” with spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, pantry, scullery, entrance atrium, and guest toilet upstairs. The main bedroom is a palatial en-suite room with study and large storeroom attached.
There is also a separate en-suite guest room. Part of the entertainment area is a huge deck overlooking the valley, with concealed braai and service alcove. The downstairs section of the main house has been designed to convert to a large home-office, private practice, conference facility, or separate guest unit.
* Units 6 and 7 are sites of 2000m² and 1800m², both with small structures ready for further development.
* Unit 8 is a double-storey dwelling – also split into two rentable units.
Wild’s View is in Woodside, on the cusp of Westville and Cowies Hill. The estate covers over 7hectares with the developed section offering stunning views of Paradise Valley and the Umbilo Valley. The lower section, with its riverine forest, is deemed “environmentally sensitive” and will not support any further development.
In2Assets’ Muhammad Ali says one of Westville’s most attractive features is its central location.
“Westville is home to many office parks and shopping centres and has become a sought-after business site. It is only 15 minutes’ drive from the Durban CBD and – located between Pinetown and Sherwood – it has easy access to the main highways and to the north and south coast.”
Contact Ali on 0861 444 769 or email email@example.com for more details.