In2Assets achieved some high prices at its July multi-property auction at the Durban Country Club.
The Durban CBD property at 105 Dr Pixley Kaseme (West) Street fetched R32.7m. Other noteworthy prices achieved at the sale included:
* Two sections of Royal Palm in Umhlanga: R11.4m.
* Sections of Ring Road Glen in Glen Anil: R9.4m.
* 77 Overport Drive in Musgrave: R7.2m.
* Two sections of 80 Rinaldo in Glen Anil: R5m.
* Sections of 112-118 Old Main Road in Pinetown: R3.1m.
* Two sections of Victoria Park in Glen Anil: R2.2m.
In2Assets’ next multi-property sale is on August 20.