A luxurious, large “designer home” in Simon’s Town
Ian Wyles Auctioneers is moving down the coast this week to the Western Cape to conduct a liquidation auction of a luxurious, large “designer home” in Simon’s Town.
The sale will be on site at 83 Dorries Drive, Froggie Pond, on December 5 at 11am.
The large residence on an 840m² plot with spectacular views of False Bay consists of:
* A guest apartment on the ground floor.
* Formal sitting room on the mezzanine level.
* Main living area over two levels featuring open-plan living room with dining room and lounge.
* The living area is serviced by an open-plan kitchen with scullery.
* Three en suite bedrooms, including main en suite, with “his and hers” bathroom.
* Outside there are play areas and a patio area.
* A separate flatlet which has street access, incorporating single bedroom en suite.
* Two double garages.
For further information and viewing arrangements, contact Ian Wyles on 082 490 3517 or 031 579 4403 or visit www.ianwyles.co.za.
Closer to home, Ian Wyles Auctioneers will stage a quarterly auction of damaged and redundant vehicles of the Fidelity Security Group on December 7 at 9.30am at Goshawk Park, Otto Volek Road, New Germany.
The vehicles – mainly diesel – all with Natis motor vehicle registration certificates, consist of both LDVs and cars likely to be sold at affordable prices for vehicle restorers, panel beaters or members of the public seeking cheap wheels.
Viewing is on December 6 from 10am to 4pm.
For more details, phone Edward Nxumalo on 073 284 8395 or 031 5794403.