Offering includes upmarket homes in estates
About 50 properties – many in prime locations and sought-after areas in the Cape – will be on offer for BidX1 South Africa’s online auction on September 11.
The lots include residential and commercial properties in various regions, and range from modest to luxury houses and apartments, with upmarket homes in lifestyle estates and vacant stands also on offer.
Some of the Cape properties are:
* A six-bedroom, six-bathroom, double-storey house in the Eastern Cape resort town St Francis Bay. Included is an adjacent stand for further development. The combined stand size is 1452m².
* A 1915m² vacant plot in Monte Sereno, an upmarket suburb in Somerset West. The plot has mountain and sea views and is close to top schools.
* At the renowned Arabella Golf Estate, at Kleinmond, is another exclusive four-bedroom home, with a swimming pool, overlooking the course.
* Large industrial premises in Wellington Industrial Park in the Winelands, well-positioned with easy access to the N1 and Paarl.
In excellent condition with high visibility, the property comprises about 3200m² under roof on an erf of 5000m². This is a double-volume factory with cold rooms, offices, kitchen and good quality internal finishes, as well as two loading bays with high clearance.
* Four consolidated erven totalling 4276m² with hotel zoning on the former site of the Bainskloof Hotel in Bainskloof Pass, about 90 minutes’ drive from Cape Town, on the scenic route between Wellington and Ceres/Worcester. The property is in a nature reserve with proposed plans for a 60-key lodge and conference centre.
* In Knysna, there is a two-storey, three-bedroom home on an elevated, spacious stand at Knysna Heights with sweeping views of the popular Garden Route town.
For more details, see https://bidx1.com/en/news/buying-property-south-africa-bidx1s-digital-platform or email firstname.lastname@example.org.