Two houses and four apartments
Absa has under power of attorney instructed Ian Wyles Auctioneers to sell six bank-repossessed properties at the Durban Country Club on May 22 at 11am.
They include two houses and four apartments. On offer will be:
* Three-bedroom, three-bathroom Durban North house at 39 Allamanda Road, Glen Hills, in Kenhill. The house, on a 1000m² plot, includes staff accommodation.
* Four-bedroom 230m² house with two bathrooms at the Trio Place sectional title complex at 10 Trio Place in Musgrave.
* Two flats in the Mourbon sectional title development at 40 Bonamour Avenue in Bulwer. The unit sizes are 51m²and 35m².
* Apartment of 48m² in the Milton Dale sectional title block at 72 Goble Road, Morningside.
* Sectional title bachelor flat of 35m² in Windleigh House at 67 Winder Street, South Beach, Durban.
Andrew Giddy, property manager for Ian Wyles Auctioneers, says as the properties will have to be sold on the day, there are major benefits for potential buyers both as far as immediate acquisition and pricing are concerned. – Auctions Writer