Nine good points that can help everyone make the correct decision when appointing a contractor.
I saw the following in a quote the other day and I believe they are all good points that can help everyone make the correct decision when appointing a contractor.
● Choose the correct contractor.
● Choose someone you can talk to and share ideas with.
● Choose a contractor with a good track record.
● Choose someone who has the correct equipment for the job.
● Choose a contractor who has insurance.
● Choose someone with trustworthy and long-term staff who know what they are doing.
● Always choose a contractor with references you can contact to ask about the quality of their work.
● Someone you will feel comfortable leaving on your site and having in your home.
● Someone who has a “Letter of Good Standing” from the Department of Labour.